Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Post womb- day twenty three.

Biggest stretch with just us parents, pouring rain with a flood watch which I consider to be a justifiable excuse not to leave the house. Trying both in a moby wrap this afternoon as these guys are continuing to be crochety old men much of the time... they are knocked out and mom has two free hands with which to type, fold laundry, and eat ice cream! Well at least peaceful- right now Micah is nursing the top of Phin's head although I think he would know the difference? It's kind of fuzzy.

I have a couple books and a ton of magazines I saved up for this time period but to be quite honest my brain has left for the highlands. I feel capable of food input and output and sleep for babies and myself plus very basic cleaning but that is about it. TV has become my escape and I'm finishing my netflix list very quickly. Also eating is relatively fun. If you want to lose weight it seems nursing twins is a good way to do it- I'm back to pre-pregnancy weight as of today despite eating CONSTANTLY and relatively terribly.

That's all I think. Back to regularly scheduled feedings and sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment