Shrimps:
- Are starting to look less like aliens in the sonograms! See exhibit A above... head horizontal to the left with forearm covering top of head and eyes closed.
- Have flipped yet again, with Boy A in vertex and Boy B in breech. They are slowly running out of room so we'll see where they get stuck... in the meantime the sonogram technician thinks B will be the alpha child, he's been squashing and rolling himself around on A and poor A just kind of curls up and takes it for the most part.
Laura:
- Is starting to get a belly gap in the old clothing... my maternity pants have given up stretching and now just slink down over my belly given the slightest reason. Which makes long shirts like the one in the picture rather airy underneath.
- Is now having weekly appointments with a sonogram and doctor just to see when I'm about to burst. Have officially been given the handout of who and when to call in the case of labor.
- Needs to work on timing bursts of energy to achieve maximum impact. Earlier this week I pulled up the hall carpet staple by staple, swept, mopped it with murphy's oil, and applied lemon oil (original wood floor) but then could accomplish nothing the following day at work. Meh.
Andrew:
- Officially has Maryland plates, hurrah! And has switched over insurance to the same state... nice getting these tedious, brain-requiring things done before we move on to fixating on what goes into and out of babies.
- Has been able to use his office this week thanks to some help from the visiting Vogels (and Albrights) over the weekend. He's gonna need somewhere to hide pretty soon, so all the better.


WoW!! You go GirL!! I had pulled up hedges when I was 9 months pregnant and thought I WaS "all about business". I couldn't imagine doing what you did with 2 people in me!
ReplyDelete