Thursday, February 13, 2014

Week thirty.

I have no patience, apparently. Have already shared all the juicy bits of this week... but dedicated to posting every Thursday anyway! Hope you're appreciative, readers.

Shrimp Micah and Shrimp Phineas:

  • Are getting fatter and brainier every day. These are good things, and mean that I must keep on eating baked goods with nuts I think. Preferably chocolate. Bring me chocolate walnut brownies. For the boys, that is.
  • Together weigh as much as a full term baby. Here's hoping they top out at 14 pounds, max??
Laura:
  • Is mostly just tired and unmotivated, although the realization that there are 5 - 6 weeks left has lit a nice fire of fear and motivation...
  • Really is digging the laundry detergent she made with Anna in January- works really well and has yet to break the machine! Good option for baby stuff too.
Andrew:
  • Is just plugging away at things and trying to respond accordingly to Laura's emotion(s) of the day. 
Snow Monster:
  • We've finally gotten a respectable winter storm here, after so much anticipation and news of the snow around Philadelphia. They actually shut down the county government today, which meant no work for this girl. Fifteen to twenty four inches, so they say. I was able to pick a path in my galoshes, though, that did not go over the boot tops. 
  • Crossing our fingers the monster will be under control so we can go to Ohio this weekend for our third and final (?) shower... excited to see everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, you're in Ohio? Any chance of a little sidetrip on the way back through the wild west (of PA)?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It works really well on our not-so-soiled adult clothes; I'm curious to see what happens with added stains that come from either ends of babies. Will probably just need to work on pre-treating things more.

      Delete