- Are causing belly protuberances of enormous size. It's getting eerier by the day. However, Andrew has yet to observe or feel many of these movements which to me means, a) he has no patience, b) the shrimps are fearful of strange hands or c) he causes them to fall instantly asleep. If it's the third one I will be super excited.
- Have caused a number of weird dreams, like Laura having the babies and going right back to work, forgetting them at the hospital... or growing at an abnormally fast rate and being evil five year olds.
- Are hardening their skeletons, all except for that squish-able skull that infants have... boy is my pelvis glad of that evolutionary trait.
- Are working, as always, on becoming fatter... as well as developing those lungs. Thus the hiccuping, I suppose.
- Have gotten so many gifts from friends and family- thanks!!!
Laura:
- Body continues to succumb to pregnancy weirdness:
- Can't recline at ~130 degrees and look at a screen without getting woozy. Seriously.
- Feels like her navel will just pop out of her body at any moment.
- Is officially on leg-shaving vacation... I bet you all wanted to know that. Not that I've been trying very hard, as it's winter and I like to save hot water, but it's now certifiably not worth the effort.
- Can no longer hide behind telephone poles
- Is hoping for warmer weather soon as the maternity pants are starting to get a little tight... dresses sound really nice.
- In addition to ice cream, has been eating a number of salads, tons of citrus, and really digging fruit juice lately. There is hope for me yet.
Andrew:
- Again, was AWESOME this past weekend. Driving 16 hours, working remotely, schlepping gifts. My brain is present, for the most part, but as my body protests more and more "normal" activity I definitely appreciate him more.
- Made pizza tonight for dinner.
- Perhaps doubts the existence of his children as they never squirm around when he's looking or patting my belly. See above.
No comments:
Post a Comment