Shrimps:
- Are having dance parties every night. Especially Boy A. Andrew likes to think they're practicing for trail running and is looking for tiny huraches.
- Should double their weight in the next month... bringing them to 2-3 pounds each. That's the size of chicken I usually get at the grocery. I will have a roaster chicken in my belly. You should go find poultry next time you're shopping and appreciate me.
- Fun details continue to develop, like hair and subcutaneous fat (I spelled that one without looking). Realization of the week: fraternal twins can have different heights and body types. All along I've just been thinking of faces and hair color.
Laura:
- Around this time the twin pregnancy week-by-week info gets really cheerful: "With the uterus persistently growing and stretching, each symptom becomes amplified. Ligament pain and pressure of the uterus are increasing. Frequent urination is making a comeback. Edema (extra accumulation of fluid in your tissue) can be causing swollen extremities. Fatigue is getting worse and if you don't already have them, hemorrhoids will likely make an appearance" Thanks for the encouragement guys.
- All I can really say is I want a back brace during the day and to float in a waterbed at night. Also tums are a gift, albeit an un-tasty gift, from the gods.
- Finally got around to some organizing in the soon-to-be nursery.
- Turning 30 tomorrow!
Andrew:
- Was checking the popularity of Jean Luc as a name tonight
- Is getting over the flu(?) which Laura escaped because she got the shot like she was supposed to...
- Built some shelves in the kitchen when Laura was away, alright!
LOL!! Enjoyed the Julia Child video! She WAS known for boozing it up! Where was the Bourbon chicken? BTW, I also like the name Jean Luc! But I also like the Hungarian name Zoltan, (it sounds like a giant tranformer robot! No one would mess with him and he will always be there at the rescue).
ReplyDelete