Shrimps:
- Are using Laura's torso as their personal training grounds for important life skills such as kicking, punching, running in place and generally rolling around. If one or both become the next Bruce Lee I'd hardly be surprised.
- Are definitely growing, and are together probably approaching or at the weight of a bag of flour. They may also be made mostly of flour as Laura continues to relish all things gluten. Laura has actually surpassed Andrew in weight at this point, GASP. He tells me it's allowable under the circumstances, what a sweetheart.
Laura:
- Is starting to research noodle-y pillows and strait jackets I mean torso support as the ol' back increases its plea for mercy from the unending weight in front. I like the idea of helium balloons attached at my shoulders to negate gravity's effect.
- Has made her way, through blood sweat and tears, [mostly] to the summit of Mount Baby Registry. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CHOICES. I think my favorite ridiculous category by far would be baby tubs. They make pink ones with spa jets, whirlpool features and a detachable shower hose I kid you not.
Andrew:
- Very helpfully contributed his vast Amazon research powers to a number of bigger obstacles in Mount Baby Registry.
- Is also helping with research about childcare, our next gargantuan peak to climb.
- Is putting together baby cribs today with his parents, hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment