- Okay. No sources agree on a standard, basic size of babies from week to week. Especially when you try to figure it out for twins. They're bigger than last week. Let's just say that.
- Are definitely making their presence known belly-wise... pictures to come. Maternity pants are SUPER comfy y'all. I might wear these things after pregnancy too.
- Might be noticeably moving around? The description I keep hearing is "bubbles" but all my internal bubbles seem to end in the usual way... there are more of them though. Which means moving shrimps or I need to perfect my crop dusting methods.
- Have fingernails and toenails, which will be flesh-tearing talons by the time they are born. Never would have thought to pack a baby nail file for the hospital until now.
- Are covered with tiny white hairs called lanugo, which is mostly gone by birth.
Laura:
- Is definitely getting a little more interested in food. Hooray, food! With the in-laws and Jessie visiting Friday and Saturday, I got to eat: burger and fries, donuts, sweet potato tots, and spaghetti. Next goal is to eat healthy food.
- Has been addicted to Forge of Empires by Andrew. I think he's pleased with himself...
- Is teaching her first class this Wednesday, "Anatomy of a Leaf". Should be fun!
Andrew:
- Has a major deadline for work coming up, so he will be doubly glad when November is over!
- Sent in our 30 days' notice to break our apartment lease. This thing is getting real, people. Our walk-through is scheduled for this coming Friday and we get the keys the following day.
- Is starting to squeeze in some running again... stress relief hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment