Monday, November 18, 2013

Men. Gosh.

I am about to make a terrible generalization. Men obgyns, in my vast experience, are not great. Saw another doctor in my practice this morning, first guy obgyn for me, and not. impressed. He walks in, indicates I lay down, and does a quick ultrasound muttering about heartbeats. Forgot to turn the screen toward me as he harrumphed approvingly that they were alive and kicking. And that was pretty much it. Five minutes. The other doctors said I'd get a referral for the big ultrasound, he said they'd just do it there. I had to drag information out of him. Maybe he was having a bad day, I can allow for that. But I feel much better about switching to a closer hospital and practice.

You could actually see their hearts beating though, kinda crazy.

In other news, we are mid-move and spent our first night at the new house! Andrew is the best moving spouse I've ever married. All he's letting me do is pack and unpack and pick up five guys burgers. I can totally handle that.

1 comment:

  1. He's just jealous because he is not able to have shrimps in HIS belly!

    ReplyDelete