Tuesday, August 18, 2015

In one end...

Latest fun stories:

Was feeding the boys lunch one day, and had a peach there ready to cut into pieces for them. Micah nabbed it when I wasn't looking and started voracious gnawing. I was pleased initially because he's been a bit picky with fruit of late. Then I remembered the sticker. First thing he swallowed. Lovely. When I was working this Saturday, though, Andrew texted that the sticker had made an exit. Lovely.

Yesterday was a messy morning. Boys woke up late, and I usually cuddle/play with them for a bit before changing diapers. Phin bent to sit on my lap and I heard a telltale squishing noise... overflow poo was squeezing out one side! My choices: let it fall on the floor, let it fall on my lap, or hold out my hand and catch it. Yep. Number three happened. Once I cleaned that up, I changed Micah proactively and went to get a few things ready for work. Ten minutes later, I'm back in the living rooms ready to start the boys breakfast and I see suspicious spots on the carpet. In the space of ten minutes, Micah had a poo explosion and was leaking it out everywhere he sat in the living room. Somehow he had even streaked it on Phin's leg. Babies are disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment