We have certainly been getting toasty weather these days- I think we'll be setting up the AC units this week. Other news for yous:
- The Vogels- Nancy, Brant and Sarah, visited us this past Saturday for Andrew's birthday. He got a T. Rex lamp and new kindle, and dinner at Gringoes and Mariachis. The boys got a wheelbarrow and giant lincoln logs, because every grandparent visit is basically Christmas:-).
- Sanne went camping in Shenandoah with friends this weekend, and seems like they had a great time.
- We have chosen our au pair for next year- Sarah Jonas, 18, from northwest Germany. Hooray! She will be joining us in mid-July.
- [I think] for Mother's Day, we got the raised beds set up, filled, and planted. Andrew got the compost from Brookside with the help of a co-worker, while I shopped for plants with a friend. I'm trying to go simple this year but it's a slippery slope. Veggies for marinara and salsa, but then I saw a fig. And a co-worker is bringing me strawberry starts. Slippery slope.
No comments:
Post a Comment