Andrew got beaned pretty good by Micah this weekend- he was waving around a plastic cup and got him just to the side of his left eye. Near miss.
It was a beautiful weekend so we spot lots of time outdoors...
Susanne and I took the boys to a farmer's market Saturday morning and got some spring vegetable "ephemerals" (baby greens, asparagus, ramps), as well as investigating the dairy and meat options there. One stall has all things pickled- we got ramp kraut and pickled salsa verde... amazing. Andrew and I hoped to test out our hiking carriers Sunday but ripped out shrubs to make way for raised beds instead. Andrew is a beast- I couldn't lift one of the rootballs whatsoever, it was maybe 100 pounds? Thinking about what to plant and how to deer proof. The boys love hanging out in the shade, mostly tearing up grass and trying to eat bark but hey works for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment