Had our one year appointment on Thursday, and the results are in:
Micah is 30" long and weighs 22 pounds 6 ounces, 47.5cm head circumference in case you were wondering.
Phineas is 31" long and weighs 21 pounds 9 ounces, 48.5 head circ.
Micah is still very average, Phin is under for weight and over for height... but it's all good.
Officially done with formula, as soon as we finish off the current container! On to equally expensive hormone free fancy fancy whole cow milk. And sunblock research. The doctor's opinion on the recent trend of waking up screaming at 5:30am every morning- nightmares. Or a phase. Just as I thought, but equally unhelpful as my thoughts:-(.
Phin was interested in the paper on the table last time, but he ripped two yards (only what was out, I swear) of it to shreds while waiting for the doctor- he and Micah flapped the paper pieces frantically while laughing hysterically. This was of course before Charles the nurse came in.
Had three shots, I think the tears will just keep getting worse from here on out... they are starting to figure out what Charles is doing when he brings in the orange trays. Too young to bribe yet, sigh.
As an end note, perhaps I've made Dr. Kadow and Charles sound bad. They are not. Dr Kadow is awesome and my initial reaction to her when we met before the boys were born is that she seemed like someone I'd go out for happy hour with. Charles is an amazing albeit loud nurse.
No comments:
Post a Comment