Friday, December 13, 2013

Week twenty two.




Shrimps
  • Are supposed to be moving in a way I can at least feel them... am curious if I've chalked too much up to indigestion. Hmmm. For the guys, imagine laying in bed at night with a hand on your stomach trying to guess whether internal movements are coming from gas or creatures living inside of you. It's weird. Also not knowing where your organs are at, exactly.
  • Are really digging ice cream. 



Laura

  • Is now on par with Andrew's current weight. He's always said he should weigh more, but the only option I see is for him to gain sympathy poundage. Fortunately we got him some bacon and sausage at the grocery tonight...
  • Is looking for energy/motivation which seems to have wandered off. Let me know if it wanders over your way.
  • Continues to struggle with twin math. Reading through baby/pregnancy books is one thing, but trying to guess at what figures and facts mean in cases of multiple babies is tricky. 


Andrew

  • Is becoming aware of the birthing process. When our friends had their baby this week, his comment was something along the lines of, "it's really weird to think that that baby was in her belly last time we saw them." Yep, that is how this works.
  • Has been stressed with work a bit but is still super helpful and supportive!
  • Is reading off angel and babylonian names to me as I type... don't think we'll be going with any babylonian names.

No comments:

Post a Comment