Today I went in to work later, to work later as a matter of fact, so I fed the boys breakfast- cheerios. Cold cereal is still a novelty, and I daresay they are not 100% successful yet at keeping that spoon level. Phin spilled at least half his cheerios on his pajamas before I taught them to lean over their bowls to eat. What a clever trick.
Sarah took them on a playdate, but they were crotchety so it wasn't the most fun ever.
Dinner tonight was all but rejected, so I countered with peanut butter and apples. They bit out the middle of the apple slices and ate the peanut butter off their fingers. We went to Target for a few things, and they were mostly whiny, but occasionally distracted by xmas light displays and the snow outside. At bedtime these days I read to them/change them into pj's, then give them horseback rides to bed. Andrew lurks until they're asleep.
We quit cloth diapers last week- they've just been outgrown. They were supposed to fit 8-35 pounds and they about did that... on to disposables a little while longer!
Andrew's last day of work is Friday, then he has two weeks off before starting his new local job.
No comments:
Post a Comment