Saturday, November 7, 2015

Words

I create posts on the basis of when pictures have been taken... you can tell when we're lapsing by the dearth of posts. I need to have a picture taking meeting with Andrew and Sarah.

So... this week. Pretty typical. Can I think of anything interesting that has happened? The boys are continuing to talk and gesture more, which is fun. My favorite is their garbled conversations with each other and their toys. They're also pretty deft at copying words and phrases we say. Some of this might be a repeat, but here's what they've been saying lately:

Micah:

  • Doot Doot (what does a truck say) 
  • Ah Oooo (uh oh or no no)
  • DahdII (daddy) Mamam (mom)
  • Kak (quack) and EEP (cheep/what a bird says)
  • Oooouuu (meow)
  • Gitgat (kitty cat)
  • Eeeeeeee (singing)
Phineas:
  • Lerdle lerdle lerdle (no idea)
  • Dah (dad) and Mamam (mom)
  • Hallow (hello)
  • Gat (cat)
  • Mouuu (meow)
  • Bit and Donk (bitte and danke)
  • Chee yeg (cheesy eggs)

No comments:

Post a Comment