So Sarah went to NYC last Friday, and I stayed home with the boys... which was fortunate(?), as Micah started throwing up the night before. We figured it was something he ate from the symptoms, but then I came down with it Monday. Sarah had been fighting a head cold, which was passed on to me Wednesday, hooray! Everyone seems to be on the up and up, at last.
Bad week for sickness as the biannual consignment sale is tomorrow- added the last of ~180 items to the database last night. Sarah and I will be tagging everything today and taking it to the sale after work. Then tomorrow it's up bright and early to shop as a volunteer, and do a cashier shift for four hours. In the end it's worth it, I think- some really good equipment there (we got a kelty carrier in the spring for $40) at good prices, and I think I usually make more than I spend. Last sale we made $260. With the cold and windy weather I think it's about time I got more 18 mo winter clothes for the boys- no idea why I thought they'd be in 24 mo by fall.
That's it, folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment