Monday, September 9, 2013

Education.

I now possess borrowed copies of a number of books about pregnancy, babies, and so forth. After skimming through a few of them, I must say that it appears pregnancy and birth will be just as uncomfortable, stressful, and painful as I had expected. I figure if I set the bar low then the little perks throughout the pregnancy and resulting human being will seem all the better, hooray!

Also irritated that the books that tell me that I will be nauseated and full of food aversions for three months are the SAME books that chide me for eating empty calories and tell me I must make every bite count. Stupid book, or, perhaps, stupid body. Why, when nutrition matters so much, would your body have evolved to reject anything with nutritional content?

I am looking for a chef, position available immediately. Interested parties may apply via email or phone. Must be able to sneak healthy ingredients into food I want to eat, and also cook for Andrew's diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment