Sunday, August 25, 2013

Here we go.

We are pregnant. That is, I am pregnant and Andrew has to deal with me. Only six weeks in now, so hush hush... no history of miscarriage or pregnancy oddities on either side but we'll be sneaky about this for a few more weeks. No one will suspect judging by my food intake, anyway, since I've ALWAYS eaten as many dill pickles and ice cream as I can get my hands on (not together though).

You have been invited to this blog since we think you might actually enjoy seeing the details. I'm a firm believer in not putting a bunch of personal information on facebook. So if you want details this is how you're getting them.

Here are some fun things for you to know:
  • Important facial features, such as ear nubs, a nose nub, and mouth are starting... as are some flappy little leg and arm buds. Sort of a lumpy tadpole. One that has tripled in size at this point- a Godzilla lumpy tadpole.
  • My favorite activity is sleeping.
  • Regretfully giving up coffee, pickles, tomatoes, and citrus for now; gaining a healthy respect for tums.

No comments:

Post a Comment